Monday, May 24, 2010

It's been a while... Lol

Ok, so I know that many of you read my blog simply for the essays and things that I put in here, but it now has another purpose added... Duh duh dummmm. I am going to use this to chronicle my adventures in temping for extra money to save for my trip to Forks, WA next April with my friend, Janice. Wat up bitches! Lol, yeah... So now I am working a hippie music festival about 20 miles from where I live one weekend a month til November and making $300. Not bad considering they pay for my meals and lodging. I also just applied to be an "Expediter" for ChaCha.com. Not the BEST money, but from what I've heard from previous and current employees, it's totes fun and can actually become a regular stay-at-home job with great CHA-CHING potential...

So leave comments and suggestions guys, or better yet, email me ideas you have. RoadWarriorKayla@gmail.com and let me know what you think I should do next. Or if your planning a trip to Forks yourself tell me what you loved and what you didn't exactly love.

Up next... Fan fics to keep me entertained when I'm not working or sleeping, which is all I do besides being online...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. You have been found and book marked deal with it. LOL ~KYLA~

Nom de plume Kayla said...

Lol, ok ok I'll deal with it... I guess! :)