Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1, 2, 3... Let's go, or stay?

Ok, so I made a promise to myself that I would write a new post everyday. Well, two days into the new blog and I already broke that promise. Not that there was much interesting to write about yesterday... Fought with my mom while trying to help her clean her house, lots of sleeping in, arguing some more with my mom. She wants me to go back on the road, this from the woman who freaked out when I took the job in the first place.



Oh yeah, you don't know about that yet, do you? Well, at the end of November of last year I took a mag agent job traveling around the US... This was the perfect job for me, I wouldn't be cooped up in one place for very long, and I got to see the world while selling magazines. I was always told that I could sell anything. Well, let me tell you, selling mags is not as easy as some might think, especially doing so door to door. But I had fun and made some awesome friends, not to mention some incredible memories.



But, unfortunately that's all in the past. Now is time to move on and look to what I should be doing now. As for that, the point of today's blog... I have no freaking idea! So, I guess that while I sit here and try to once again find a reason for my insanity, you all can mull it all over with me. Better luck to us all!

No comments: