Thursday, January 24, 2008

INSPIRATION STRIKES!

Ok, so from the last post about an hour ago we have all discovered that I do not a mix master make! But, I have been known to have an inspired idea from time to time... HA-HA I shall have the last laugh!

Shut up already, I feel proud, inspiration struck finally. So I don't know anything about techno, but what I do know is that the most popular stations of any genre have their own podcasts. So I just looked up every sub-genre of techno and downloaded them. They talk about the top artists and who's who of the scene. So, yeah this may be boring all of you, but I was so excited about it, I couldn't keep it to myself!

Anywayz, here's to all inspired ideas. May we all have them daily, (even if it's just to crawl back into bed with the special someone laying there and forgetting about the rest of the world, oh la la...)

No comments: