Thursday, January 31, 2008

Long time, no write...

Sorry that it's been so long since I've wrote to the whole three people out there :) but I've been so busy. Not much to report, just trying to keep myself occupied so I don't bug that one person I like to death, you all know how it is when you like someone. You seem to always have something to say to them, and then you worry about being annoying, considering that I'm pretty annoying on my own, I know it's in overdrive now!

Anywhoo... to make up for it, I'm going to post some stories I've worked on in the past and am trying to revamp for my new portfolio. Email me what you think of them... Some are poems, some are articles, and some are just plain short stories. All the poems will be in a post together and the rest will be in their own post.

ENJOY!

No comments: