Monday, January 28, 2008

Manson break...

Ok guys, two things... first, I, Kayla Fine, am officially a new journalism intern. I'll talk about that more, l8r, but right now I am working on getting my portfolio together for my new boss. And I have to admit that that is no easy task, I've wrote more than I thought I had, (good stuff anyways).

But anywayz, I was having a hard time concentrating so I started listening to one of my fave new bands, (well, they're not new, I'm just new to them...) X Japan, and they have this song called "Crucify My Love" (it's on my MySpace playlist at myspace.com/kmkchic1 and it's really good)... Ok, so it's got a classical music sound to it, but it's actually helping e to concentrate a lot better than Manson is right now, and that's shocking in itself! I just wanna jam out right now to Manson, and that is NOT getting my portfolio together...

Anywhoo... the point of this boring ass bulletin is to give me a break from that daunting task and to rock out to some MANSON... (I love those freaking elipses right now, don't I? ...lol) HELLS YEAH! Take a rock break everyone, you deserve it!!

Love you all... (one last one I promise... tee hee hee)
Kayla

No comments: